Welcome to Live Better India. By accessing and using our website and services, you agree to comply with the terms and conditions set forth herein. Please read them carefully.
1. Use of Website
The services are available to individuals who are at least 18 years old.
We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of this website. You are not allowed to download or modify it, except with express written consent from us.
2. Account and Registration
- Account Security:
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer.
- Accuracy of Information:
You agree to provide accurate and complete information when registering and using our services.
3. Product Information
While we strive to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur.
Products listed on our website are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice.
4. Intellectual Property
All content on this website, including text, graphics, logos, and images, is our property or the property of our content suppliers, and is protected by international copyright laws.
The trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ours, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers.
5. User Conduct
- Reviews and Comments:
Users may post reviews and comments as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing on intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties.
- Prohibited Uses:
You may not use the website for any unlawful purpose or to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts.
6. Liability and Indemnification
- Limitation of Liability:
We do not assume any responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this website.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless [Your Store Name], its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers from and against all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account.
7. Governing Law
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
8. Changes to Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these terms and conditions at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
- For any queries regarding these terms and conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*By using our services, you agree to adhere to the terms and conditions outlined above.*